Python is powerful… and fast, plays well with others, runs everywhere, is friendly; easy to learn, and open.
Become a Python Programmer and learn one of the employers' most requested skills of 2019!
Whether you have no experience in programming, already know basic syntax, or want to learn about the advanced features of Python, this course is for you!
1. Install python, anaconda, Jupiter notebook, PyCharm, OpenCV
2. Introduction and application for image processing
3. Basic python coding: if-else statement, while loop, for loop
4. Learn how to read an image, display image and resize an image
5. Draw geometry on an image
6. Indicate the coordinate of a pixel in an image
7. Find the colour of a pixel in an image
8. Apply AND, OR, XOR (bitwise operation) on a black and white image and colour image
9. Image Thresholding (Learn to convert images to binary images using global thresholding, Adaptive thresholding, Otsu’s binarization )(might proceed to the second month)
1. Object detection (detect an object with one colour; track the object colour)
2. Capture Video and Object Tracking while videoing (track the object colour while videoing)
3. Smoothing Images (learn how to smooth images by using the 4 methods)
(4 methods: Averaging, Gaussian Filtering, Median Filtering, Bilateral Filtering)
4. Learn how to detect simple geometry
1. Contours (Find and draw contour on an image)
2. Motion Detection (Detect motion while a video is played) (For example: draw a box on a person who is walking)
3. Hough Line Transform and Hough circle transform
4. Harris Corner Detection (Learn how to detect corner)
Your own laptop.