STEAM is an educational approach to learning that uses
Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts and Mathematics as access points for guiding student inquiry, dialogue, and critical thinking.
end results are students who take thoughtful risks, engage in
experiential learning, persist in problem-solving, embrace collaboration, and work through the creative process.
These are the
innovators, educators, leaders, and learners of the 21st century!
What will you learn:
Be a little scientist for a day! Wear a lab coat and explore STEAM learning!
Participants will be going through 5 hands-on stations that involve science, technology, engineering, arts, and maths learning.
The trainer will explain the science behind every activity.
List of activities:
1. Coding Bracelet : Gain acknowledgement about ASCII code
2. Hand Cactus: Paint their hand and make pattern
3. Colorful Network: Answer mathematics questions
4. Make It Move: Solve the problem how to make the car move
5. Dancing Ghost: Electron have the power to pull very light object with a positive charge towards them
What you need to bring:
Water, stay hydrated!