Please note that the sign-up of this event is strictly by invitation only. If you are interested to participate, please indicate your interest using the link provided:
Penang Science Cluster introduced Makerfest (Non-commercial Booth) to encourage participation and involvement in the STEM
01 November 2019 (Set-up)
02 November 2019 – 03 November 2019
9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Penang SPICE Arena
5. The scope of the project
Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics
6. Registration Fee
* For project entries from a team, only 1 of you need to fill in the form and make the payment.
7. Meal voucher(s)
They will be given according to the number of team members
1. This competition is open to all. (primary focus: students at tertiary level, hobbyist) .
2. Project entries can be from an individual or a team that consists of a maximum of 3 team members.
2. Each team can participate once only. Therefore, no multiple submissions are allowed.
3. The competition’s main objective is to encourage participation in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics), and thus any selling of commodities/products is strictly prohibited
4. Participants can demonstrate and present any project as long as the project matches the scope (STEM).
No pre-requisites required but please make sure you have read and understand the rules and regulations emailed to you.
Finalists are free to bring any equipment (monitor, extension wires, etc.) and presentation materials (poster, flyers, etc.) for the exhibition. However, all of them must be placed inside your booth only.