Arduino is an open-source electronics platform based on easy-to-use hardware and software.
Arduino boards are able to read inputs – light on a sensor, a finger on a button, or a Twitter message – and turn it into an output – activating a motor, turning on an LED, publishing something online. You can tell your board what to do by sending a set of instructions to the microcontroller on the board.
To do so you can use the Arduino programming language (based on Wiring), and the Arduino Software (IDE), based on processing.
What will you learn:
– Familiarise Arduino Software & Hardware.
– Learn the basic programming of language C to program Arduino.
– Understand the concept of making a project by using Arduino.
– Understand the compatibility of sensors.
– Learn the system thinking and combine the sensors to make a project.
What you need to bring:
|1||Date:02 December 2017, Saturday Time:10:00am - 4:00pm Location:Penang Science Cafe @Krystal Registration Deadline:01 December 2017, Friday|